FOTORAPORTO uses “COOKIES” to guarantee the correct functioning of our web portal in order to improve security, to obtain superior efficiency and personalization, to collect statistical data and to show you relevant advertisement.
If you continue to navigate the web page we shall consider that you accept all of the cookies’ uses. You can get more information about our COOKIES POLICY at the bottom of the page.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received at the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions during the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored in the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your equipment. They are used to remember user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or page personalization.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, which website you have accessed from, or if you have used an advertisement banner for access.
Our sites may also have social network links (like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn). FOTORAPORTO does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information on cookies from social networks or other third party websites, we recommend reviewing their cookies policies.
This website uses “cookies” as follows:
- Google cookies ANALYTICS: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about web pages consulted, time of sessions, Web browser used, etc. This information is then sent to Google Inc. servers in the United States.
- “Add-this” application cookies: Add-this is a free service that allows you to share this website’s pages by different means (email, social networks, etc.). Add-this collects statistical information from your navigation to provide tailored advertising to your browsing habits on this website or elsewhere.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are essential and strictly necessary cookies needed for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those used to maintain the session, manage response time, perform or validate options, use security features, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytic cookies: Analytic cookies are those used by our web portal to create navigation profiles and to know the users’ preferences in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, using an analytical cookie would control the user’s geographic areas of greater interest, the product most accepted by the public, etc.
- Advertisement cookies: Advertisement cookies allow advertising space management based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences in order to offer advertising related to the interests of his profile.
According to term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last for as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end of the browsing.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat the entry of certain parameters every time the website is visited.
WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR I DO NOTHING TO THAT EFFECT?
In order to comply with current legislation, we must request your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-conformity, we would only use the technical cookies, since they are essential for navigation on our website. In this case, no cookies are stored. In case you continue browsing our website without denying your authorization it is implied that you accept cookies’ use.
If you decide to change the configuration of your access to the website, you should know that it is possible to delete the cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the settings of your browser:
- Internet Explorer Cookie Settings
- Firefox Cookie Settings
- Google Chrome Cookie Settings
- Safari Cookie Settings
These browsers are subject to change or modification, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to your browser version. You might also use another browser not covered in these links like Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access you browser options, usually found in the Options menu under “Privacy” section. (Please check your browser’s help for more information.)